AppInternals Xpert delves into the complex software frameworks and operating systems of modern servers to extract vast amounts of performance and forensic data to support all aspects of APM from the server perspective. AppInternals Xpert can provide analysis for any type of application, but excels, in particular, in Java and .NET environments. It continuously monitors thousands of system and application metrics within each server, across all application tiers, and automatically detects and ranks performance and behavior anomalies. AppInternals Xpert uses patented technology to automatically provide deep instrumentation in application code with very low overhead. Its patented correlation technology automatically reveals relationships among metrics, highlighting the corresponding causal connections between components, resources, and behavior to perform root cause analysis. AppInternals Xpert also utilizes advanced, low-overhead, continuous tracing techniques to provide deep visibility into application code as it executes. It can assemble a complete picture of a transaction’s path across tiers for near real-time and historical analysis.
- Troubleshoot application performance problems faster.
- Detect application performance problems earlier.
- Ensure the performance of business transactions.
- Eliminate the “finger pointing” among IT teams concerning the source of application performance problems.
- Ensure successful application deployments.
Use AppInternals Xpert to:
- Monitor applications at the component level to proactively detect performance problems.
- Troubleshoot website errors and overall slowness.
- Troubleshoot intermittent performance problems.
- Troubleshoot packaged applications such as SharePoint, PeopleSoft, Documentum, by bringing evidence of performance issues to vendors and implementers.
- Continuously monitor applications to detect memory leaks.
- Analyze applications prior to deployment, identifying slow Java or .NET methods and other resource bottlenecks that can impact performance in production.
- Establish a cohesive view of the application that spans multiple silos with cross-domain triage.