AP122 and AP122X provide the full breadth of Aerohive’s enterprise-grade feature set and IoT readiness in medium density environments, achieving 802.11ac performance with data rates up to 867 Mbps, along with built-in BLE and USB port using existing 802.3af POE Infrastructure.
Running powerful HiveOS coupled with innovative distributed Cooperative Control architecture, AP122 and AP122X bring the best of coverage and advanced 802.11ac technology. In addition, the integrated BLE radio and a USB interface in the access point opens up a multitude of deployment use-cases in IoT and proximity/location-oriented services.
AP122 and AP122X are key components of the Aerohive Connect solution. Connect provides cloud-managed connectivity built on Aerohive’s industry-rst cooperative control Wi-Fi focused on optimizing speed and resilience. Connect is centrally managed from the cloud, allowing for simple, fast, and powerful management.
- Optimized for medium density general purpose deployments
- Built-in Bluetooth Low Energy for iBeacon/other beacon technologies
- IoT readiness with USB port
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) – Hardware-based key storage and encryption
- Encryption: AES/CCMP, TKIP, and RC4 (WEP only)
- Flexibility of integrated antennas (AP122) or external antennas (AP122X)
- Network Device and Client Monitoring
- Global Search and Filter function
- Auto-Provisioning Tools for quick and easy deployment
- Versatile RF Planning
- Guided Network Configuration Setup
- 802.1X and PSK Secured Networks
- Guest Access functionality with configurable Captive Web Portal
- HiveCare Community Support: forum-based interactive support
- HiveCare Connect CallBack service: optional
- Wide array of online resources and tools