The Brocade 6520 Switch meets the demands of growing, dynamic workloads and private cloud storage environments by delivering market-leading Gen 5 Fibre Channel technology and capabilities. The Brocade 6520 is a high-density, purpose-built, foundational building block for large and growing Storage Area Network (SAN) infrastructures. It provides industry-leading scalability, reliability, and 16 Gbps performance in a flexible, easy-to-deploy enterprise-class switch, enabling greater data center consolidation, operational efficiency, and business continuity. In addition to increased throughput, it helps improve bandwidth utilization, security, and network visibility and management through in-flight data compression and encryption and advanced diagnostics. It’s an ideal switch for bandwidth-intensive workloads, evolving virtualized data centers, and private cloud architectures.
- Provides high scalability in an ultradense 96-port switch to support highly virtualized, private cloud storage and data center consolidation
- Enables “pay-as-you-grow” flexibility from 48 to 96 ports with speeds up to 16 Gbps
- Leverages Brocade Fabric Vision technology’s powerful monitoring, management, and diagnostic tools to simplify administration, increase uptime, and reduce costs
- Helps pinpoint problems faster and simplify SAN configuration and management with Brocade Network Advisor
- Simplifies deployment with the Brocade EZSwitchSetup wizard and supports high-performance fabrics by using Brocade ClearLink D_Ports to identify optic and cable issues
- Provides up to eight in-flight encryption and compression ports, delivering data center-to-data center security and bandwidth savings