Ultra-high performance cloud-managed wireless LAN
The Meraki MR24 is an enterprise class, dual-concurrent 3×3 MIMO 802.11n access point designed for high-density deployments in large offices, schools, hospitals and hotels that require premium performance. The MR24 features dual-concurrent, dual-band operation with the unprecedented speed of 3×3 MIMO 802.11n with three spatial streams, delivering the ultra-high throughput and reliable coverage required by the most demanding business applications like voice and high-definition streaming video.
MR24 and Meraki Cloud Management: A Powerful Combo
The MR24 is managed through the Meraki cloud, with an intuitive browser-based interface that enables rapid deployment without training or certifications. Since the MR24 is self-configuring and managed over the web, it can even be deployed at a remote location without on-site IT staff.
The MR24 is monitored 24×7 via the Meraki cloud, which delivers real-time alerts if the network encounters problems. Remote diagnostics tools enable real-time troubleshooting over the web, meaning multi-site, distributed networks can be managed remotely.
The MR24’s firmware is always kept up to date from the cloud. New features, bug fixes, and enhancements are delivered seamlessly over the web, meaning no manual software updates to download or missing security patches to worry about.
- 3×3 802.11n MIMO with three spatial streams
- Up to 900 Mbps combined throughput
- Enhanced transmit power and receive sensitivity
- Self-healing, zero-configuration mesh
- Integrated enterprise security and guest access
- Application-aware traffic shaping
- Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
- Sleek, low profile design blends into office environments
- Optimized for voice and video
- Real-time WIPS with Air Marshal