Did you know the Meraki MS120-8 is featured in the Meraki Fast Track Promotion?
On and off for some time now, Meraki has been running its’ Fast Track Promotion. Many of the Meraki MS120 switches are on sale NOW, but there’s no way of knowing for how long.
The MS120 addresses the demands of next-gen wired and wireless networks by combining the simplicity of Meraki’s cloud-managed dashboard with the power of enterprise-grade hardware.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to save on some very popular appliances. And as Meraki Premium partners, we are extremely experienced with this family of products, so we can answer any questions you might have about these, or any other Meraki product or service. Read more about the Meraki Fast Track Promotion!
Cisco Meraki MS120-8 compact switches provide Layer 2 access switching in a fanless, compact form factor. All models include 1GbE SFP ports for fiber uplink, integrated mounting brackets, and a Kensington security slot, making them ideal for rapid and secure deployment to branch location.
Cisco Meraki switches are built from the ground-up to be easily managed without compromising any of the power and flexibility traditionally found in enterprise-class switches.
Meraki switches are managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud interface, rather than through command line. To set up a Meraki switch, just plug it in; there’s no need for complicated configuration files or even direct physical access to the switch.
Meraki’s centralized management gives administrators deep visibility into the network and how it’s used. For example, you can quickly see which switches are near capacity across hundreds of sites, or find all configuration changes made by a member of the team with instant search.
INDUSTRY-LEADING CLOUD MANAGEMENT
Cloud management has a number of benefits that make it easier to build networks large and small:
- True zero-touch device provisioning
- Virtual Stacking: manage up to thousands of ports from a single pane of glass
- Application-layer visibility with automatic operating system, client, and hostname fingerprinting
- Powerful live tools such as packet capture and cable test to isolate and troubleshoot network issues
- Alerts to indicate power loss, downtime, excessive Layer 1 issues, and configuration changes
- Role-based administration and automatic, scheduled firmware upgrades over the web
- Regular feature updates and enhancements delivered on demand from the Meraki cloud
- Gigabit Access switching with 8 x 1GbE RJ45 ports and optional PoE/PoE+
- 2 x 1G SFP uplink interfaces on all models
- Fanless operation
- 20Gbps non-blocking compact switch
- 67/124 watt PoE budget with PoE+ support and dynamic power allocation for powering access points, phones, cameras, and other PoE-enabled devices
- 8 dedicated QoS queues for converged voice, video, and data applications
- Integrated mounting brackets for wall or desk mounting, with included Kensington security slot
- Lifetime hardware warranty and advanced replacement at no additional cost