The Cradlepoint COR IBR1700 router offers a ruggedized 3G/4G/LTE networking platform designed to provide connectivity across a wide range of commercial and public sector in-vehicle applications, including first responder mobile command centers, mass transit and school buses, commercial truck fleets, and more.
With an embedded 600 Mbps modem for LTE Advanced and a slot for an optional second modem, as well as wave 2 ac Gigabit WiFi, the IBR1700 routers provide high-performance and reliable connectivity for employees, guests and devices, both inside and outside the vehicle.
Secure connectivity is provided by the zone-based object firewall native in NetCloud OS, and by optional CP Secure Threat Management for IPS/IDS. In addition, NetCloud Perimeter can provide a perimeter-secured overlay network for securely connecting in-vehicle IoT devices.
These cloud-managed routers support the Cradlepoint Extensibility Platform including OBDII connectivity and NetCloud SDK to enable custom applications running directly on the router.
Cradlepoint COR IBR1700 Mobile Routers are sold as an all-inclusive in a NetCloud Solution Package.
NetCloud Solution Packages include:
- Award-winning remote cloud management and network intelligence with NetCloud Manager
- Secure IoT networking with NetCloud Perimeter for perimeter-secured overlay networks
- 24×7 Support and Limited Lifetime Warranty
- For business-critical in-vehicle applications that require 24×7 connectivity
- Supports Carrier/Operators worldwide with SIM-based Auto-Carrier Selection
- Ruggedized for vibration, shock, dust, splash & humidity
- High network availability & FirstNet-ready with optional second modem in built-slot
- Wave 2 dual-band, dual concurrent Gigabit WiFi for passenger & device connectivity
- OBDII port connectivity with optional cable
- Dead Reckoning with Dedicated GPS + 3-axis Accelerometer + OBDII
- Ignition sensing & builtintransient & reverse polarity voltage protection
- Second Modem slot for increased availability & bandwidth
- Supports NetCloud OS SDK for Edge Computing
- Supports NetCloud Manager API to utilize router data in third party applications & network management tools
INCREASE NETWORK AVAILABILITY
- Multi-carrier 4G LTE support with dual-SIM capability
- Supports Ethernet (T1, DSL, Cable, MetroE), WiFi as WAN, and Metro WiFi
- Dual-modem capable for failover, load balancing, or FirstNet connectivity
- Ruggedized to ensure always-on connectivity
DEPLOY & SCALE QUICKLY
- Increase speed to deployment with “zero-touch” configuration
- Configure, manage, monitor and troubleshoot remotely with NetCloud Manager
- Perimeter-secured virtual overlay network for in-vehicle IoT with NetCloud Perimeter
SECURE & PROTECT
- Advanced security, VPN, and stateful firewall to protect sensitive data
- Designed for PCI compliant network architectures
- Cloud-managed security and content filtering (CIPA compliant)
- FIPS 140-2 Inside versions available
EXTEND & CUSTOMIZE
- Built in second modem slot: for FirstNet or add a second carrier for highest availability
- NetCloud OS SDK: Support unique applications with custom scripts running on the router
- NetCloud Manager API: Utilize router data while maintaining single-pane-of-glass network management
Comprehensive 24×7 Support & Limited Lifetime Warranty
24×7 Support is included in all NetCloud Solution packages (Phone Support: 24 hour weekdays with Emergency response on weekends, Web: 24×7, Chat: 24×5). IT professionals have access to our networking experts who can expedite issue resolution and help maximize operational efficiency. When your applications are mission-critical, you’re covered by Cradlepoint Global Support and Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty.