Central Cloud Management
Meraki’s award-winning cloud management architecture provides powerful and intuitive centralized management, while eliminating the cost and complexity of traditional on-site wireless controllers. Seamlessly manage campus-wide WiFi deployments and distributed multi-site networks with zero-touch access point provisioning, network-wide visibility and control, cloud-based RF optimization, seamless firmware updates and more. With an intuitive browser-based user interface, Meraki WLANs configure in minutes without training or dedicated staff. Adding new sites to a network takes minutes, not hours or days, and there’s no need to train additional staff to monitor or manage the remote networks. Meraki devices self-provision, enabling large campus and multi-site deployments without on-site IT.
- Cloud-based centralized management, eliminates on-site hardware controller
- Network-wide visibility and control
- Massively scalable, up to 10,000 APs
- Out-of-band control plane: network traffic does not pass through cloud, network stays up if connection to cloud is lost
- Powerful multi-site management tools
- Automatic RF optimization, network monitoring and alerts
- Seamless firmware and security updates
- Intuitive browser-based dashboard eliminates training and dedicated staff
The Meraki MR series is the world’s first enterprise-grade line of cloud-managed WLAN access points. Designed for challenging enterprise environments, the MR access points use advanced 802.11n technologies including MIMO, beam forming and channel bonding to deliver the throughput and reliable coverage required by demanding business applications.