The Cisco Meraki MS brings the benefits of the cloud to networks of all sizes: simplified management, reduced complexity, network wide visibility and control, with lower operational cost for campus and branch deployments. Cisco Meraki access switching is available in both Layer 2 and powerful Layer 3 models. Mission-critical features — like deep, Layer 7 application visibility, network topology, virtual stacking, QoS for business critical applications, 802.1X access control, and more — are present in all models.
The MS350 is the flagship Meraki layer 3 stackable access switch, designed for high-speed connectivity and high availability, with optional redundant power supplies and fans. MS350 switches can be physically stacked up to 8 units, with 160Gbps of stack bandwidth.
Meraki switches are built from the ground up to be easy to manage without compromising any of the power and flexibility traditionally found in enterprise class switches.
Cisco Meraki switches are managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud interface, rather than a cryptic command line. To bring up a Meraki switch, just plug it in; there’s no need for complicated configuration files, or even direct physical access to the switch.
Meraki’s centralized management gives administrators deep visibility into the network and how it’s used. See which switches are near capacity across hundreds of sites. Find all configuration changes made by a certain person with instant search.
INDUSTRY-LEADING CLOUD MANAGEMENT
Cloud management has a number of benefits that make it easier to build networks large and small:
- Single pane of glass management of distributed switch deployments, wireless APs, and firewalls across multiple sites through the browser.
- Virtual stacking: manage up to thousands of ports from a single pane of glass.
- Layer 7 visibility with operating system, client, and hostname fingerprinting.
- Powerful Live Tools such as packet capture and cable test to isolate network issues.
- Alerts upon power loss, downtime, or configuration changes.
- Role-based administration and automatic, scheduled firmware upgrades over the web.
- Regular feature updates and enhancements delivered on demand from the Meraki cloud.
- .True zero-touch provisioning