The Brocade® G620 Switch meets the demands of hyper-scale virtualization, larger cloud infrastructures, and growing flash-based storage environments by delivering market-leading Gen 6 Fibre Channel technology and capabilities. It provides a high-density building block for increased scalability, designed to support growth, demanding workloads, and data center consolidation in small to large-scale enterprise infrastructures. Delivering unmatched 32/128 Gbps performance, industry-leading port density, and built-in instrumentation, the Brocade G620 accelerates data access, adapts to evolving requirements, and drives always-on business.
The Brocade G620 is built for maximum flexibility, scalability, and ease of use. Organizations can scale from 24 to 64 ports with 48 SFP+ and 4 Q-Flex ports, all in an efficient 1U package. In addition, a simplified deployment process and a point-and-click user interface make the Brocade G620 easy to use. With the Brocade G620, organizations gain the best of both worlds: high-performance access to industry-leading storage technology and “pay-as-you-grow” scalability to support an evolving storage environment.
- Provides high scalability in an ultradense, 1U, 64-port switch to support high-density server virtualization, cloud architectures, and flash-based storage environments
- Increases performance for demanding workloads across 32 Gbps links and shatters application performance barriers with up to 100 million IOPS
- Enables “pay-as-you-grow” scalability – with 24 to 64 ports – for on-demand flexibility
- Provides proactive, non-intrusive, realtime monitoring and alerting of storage IO health and performance with IO Insight, the industry’s first built-in device latency and IOPS monitor
- Leverages IO Insight intelligence to identify issues and understand key performance, health, and utilization trends, ensuring consistent performance
- Increases resiliency by automatically discovering and recovering from device or network errors
- Leverages Brocade Fabric Vision technology to simplify administration, quickly resolve problems, increase uptime, and reduce costs
- Simplifies troubleshooting with realtime and historical visibility in a single dashboard