The FortiGate-100D series of network security platforms which include FortiGate-100D, FortiGate-140D-POE, FortiGate-140D-POE-T1 deliver fully integrated Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) and Unified Threat Management (UTM) capabilities for midsize businesses, branch offices, and small distributed enterprises. High performance throughput, industry-leading security defenses, advanced threat protection, integrated wireless and switching enable you to deploy enterprise-class services across your organization.
The FortiGate-140D features high port density and integrated switching, enabling enterprises to combine switching and security functions into a single platform.
FortiGate-100D Series Next Generation Firewall (NGFW) Features & Benefits
- Series models offer up to twenty-two (22) and forty-two (42) GE port versions, delivering up to 2.5 Gbps firewall throughput for maximum flexibility and scalability
- Comprehensive feature set includes application control, advanced threat protection, built-in wireless controller, integrated switching, local logging, and endpoint policy enforcement
- Powered by FortiOS 5, the world’s only purpose-built network security operating system, and FortiASIC, the latest in Fortinet’s custom ASIC technology, to ensure the most comprehensive and highest performing security platforms
- Optional Power-over-Ethernet (POE) models simplifier the deployment of FortiAP Wireless Access Points
- 'Single pane of glass' management console makes it easy to deploy and manage
- Available FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer integration reduces operating costs through simple, comprehensive security management, reporting, and analysis
- Internal storage provides local archiving of data for policy compliance, local reporting and WAN optimization