The FortiGate-310B raises the bar for mid-size enterprise security devices. Incorporating multiple FortiASIC Network Processors (NP2) for wire-speed firewall/VPN operation, and the FortiASIC content processor (CP) for content inspection acceleration, the FortiGate-310B yields unmatched multi-threat performance across the highest port density of any product in its class. AMC module options offer additional deployment and operational flexibility, expanding the FortiGate-310B's Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 ports to 14 Gigabit Ethernet ports, or adding an internal HDD for local logging and archiving. The FortiGate-310B's accelerated security throughput, high port density, and ease of management allows medium-sized enterprises to enjoy a degree of internal network security segmentation and policy control previously available only within larger-scale solutions.
- ASIC acceleration delivers wire-speed firewall and near wire-speed IPSec VPN performance and superior IPS and antivirus/antispyware/antimalware operation.
- AMC expansion bay offers expandability and configuration flexibility with choice of accelerated Gigabit Ethernet ports or hard drive for local logging and content archiving.
- Integrated multi-threat security features offer the ability to augment existing systems and add new functionality or replace aging security infrastructures.
- Internal network security segmentation provides layered security, security event isolation, policy granularity and network visibility.
- Available FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer integration simplifies security management, reporting, and analysis while reducing operating expenses.
- FortiGuard Subscription Services deliver automated, real-time, up-to-date protection against security threats and exploits.