The FortiGate-3810A integrates multi-threat security into an expandable appliance ideal for high-performance enterprise gateway and Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) implementations. It supports up to four (4) FortiASIC™-accelerated 10GigE interfaces and offers four (4) Advanced Mezzanine Card (AMC) expansion bays, making it the most modular and flexible appliance in the FortiGate line.
- Large-scale deployment support with the highest levels of content-inspection performance available in an appliance.
- Two (2) ASIC-accelerated SFP interfaces offer wire-speed small packet performance.
- Four (4) AMC expansion bays offer maximum appliance-based expandability and configuration flexibility.
- Supports ultra-high throughput with optional hardware-accelerated 10-Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- Supports local logging and content archiving with optional storage module.
- Redundant, hot-swappable power supplies minimize single-point failures.
- Complement or upgrade existing security infrastructure by enabling only the services needed.
- Segment network by customer, business unit, or any other logical division for more control with support for hundreds of virtual domains (VDOMs).
- Available FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer integration simplifies security management, reporting, and analysis while reducing operating expenses.
- FortiGuard Subscription Services deliver automated, real-time, and up-to-date protection against security threats.