The FortiGate-600C changes the rules for mid-enterprise security devices. It delivers a price and performance breakthrough for your UTM deployment options for high performance, highly resilient network security. The FortiGate-600C is capable of protecting your critical assets from a wide variety of threats, including securing your mobile users ensuring that cloud-based data does not transfer hidden threats into your network.
The FortiGate-600C yields unmatched consolidated security, high performance and extremely low latency across the highest port density of any product in its class. It incorporates multiple purpose-built FortiASIC Processors for wire-speed firewall and VPN operation, along with content inspection acceleration. To maximize internal network segmentation and flexibility of deployment, the FortiGate-600C provides 16 accelerated interfaces, including 4 shared copper or fiber. It also provides 2 bypass ports for failover protection . In addition, the FortiGate-600C features 64 GB of internal storage for WAN optimization, local reporting, or local content archiving.
- Advanced application control that enables administrators to define and enforce policies for thousands of applications running across networks regardless of port or the protocol used for communication. By intercepting and inspecting application-based traffic and content, application control technology helps ensure that malicious threats hidden within legitimate application content are identified and removed from data streams before they can cause damage.
- ASIC acceleration delivers wire-speed firewall and near wire-speed IPSec VPN performance and superior performance with IPS and antivirus/antispyware/antimalware acceleration.
- 64 GB of local SSD storage for fast and reliable logging and content archiving.
- Consolidated security technologies offer the ability to augment existing systems and add new functionality or replace aging security infrastructures.
- Internal network security segmentation provides layered security, security event isolation, policy granularity and network visibility.
- Available FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer integration simplifies security management, reporting, and analysis while reducing operating expenses.
- FortiGuard Subscription Services deliver automated, real-time, up-to-date protection against security threats and exploits.