The FortiGate/FortiWiFi-60D series security appliances deliver comprehensive enterprise-class protection for smaller locations, branch offices, customer premise equipment (CPE) and retail networks. Building on the foundation of the FortiASIC System on a Chip 2 (SOC2) they provide an integrated set of essential security technologies to protect all of your applications and data. The FortiWiFi-60D is ideal for BYOD environments requiring integrated wireless access and next generation security. Simple per-device pricing, an integrated management console, a range of interface options as well as remote management capabilities significantly reduce procurement, deployment and administrative costs.
FortiGate-60D Series Network Security Appliances Features & Benefits
- Delivers market-leading 1.5 Gbps firewall throughput with 7 GbE switched ports, 1 DMZ GbE port and 2 WAN GbE ports
- FortiWiFi-60D offers dual-band capabilities and support for 802.11a/b/g/n standards to ensure compatibility with your existing wireless infrastructure
- Rich feature set to protect next generation with application control, accelerated IPS/AV performance, local logging, and endpoint policy enforcement
- IPv6-ready platform with strong authentication options for secure network access and security policy compliance
- A “single pane of glass” management console makes it easy for you to deploy and manage
The patent-pending client reputation feature gives you a cumulative security ranking of each device on your network based on a range of behaviors and provides specific, actionable information that enables organizations to identity compromised systems and potential zero-day attacks in real time. An advanced anti-malware detection system adds an on-device behavior-based heuristic engine and cloud-based threat detection services that include an operating system sandbox and botnet IP reputation database.
The FortiWiFi-60D is ideal for BYOD environments requiring integrated wireless access and next generation security. You can secure mobile devices by automatically identifying devices and applying specific access policies and security profiles according to the device type or device group, location and usage.