The FortiGate-80C and FortiGate-80CM platforms deliver complete security for branch offices, small offices, and home offices, as well as for service provider CPE and mobile point-of-sale applications. They provide integrated multi-threat security at hardware-accelerated speeds, ensuring that your application and network security does not act like a bottleneck and slow availability or performance.
The FortiOS 4.0 operating system offers your remote offices a full suite of security services in one hardened platform: stateful firewall, IPSec/SSL VPN, intrusion prevention (IPS), antivirus/antispyware/antimalware, web filtering, and antispam. It also delivers SSL-encrypted traffic inspection, data leakage prevention, identity-based policies, application control and endpoint network access control (NAC) to protect against Web 2.0 threats and evasive applications and users.
The FortiGate-80C/CM platforms also give you the deployment flexibility you need for a wide range of situations, including an ExpressCard slot supporting 3G WAN connectivity and back-up modem (FortiGate-80CM). Rapid, turn-key deployment and easy management lowers your cost of ownership and easily facilitates compliance with policies and regulatory requirements that protect access to personally identifiable information, secure remote access, and prevent unauthorized access to applications and data.
- Integrated, all-in-one security delivers enterprise-class multi-threat protection for small-businesses, remote offices, and home offices.
- Integrated built-in analog modem for backup connectivity on FG-80CM.
- ExpressCard slot supports broadband wireless such as EV-DO, W-CDMA, HSPA, and GPRS, which provides mobile network connectivity for remote deployments, or as a backup solution.
- Dual WAN links for redundant ISP connections deliver higher availability with load balancing and failover, and bring scalability and reliability to telecommuters and small or home office applications.
- DMZ link allows isolation of critical outward facing functions such as email for increased security.
- Six internal security zone or switch ports eliminate need for additional networking device, reducing equipment investment and management burden.
- High-availability support brings scalability and reliability to branch offices, small or home offices, service provider CPE, and mobile point-of-sale applications.
- Available FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer appliances simplify security management and reduce operating expenses in multiple deployments.