The FortiManager-4000D Network Security Management Appliance was designed to provide security management for large enterprise organizations and service providers. It enables you to centrally manage any number of Fortinet devices, including FortiGate®, FortiWiFi™, and FortiCarrier™. You also have the flexibility to logically group devices into thousands of administrative domains (ADOMs) to better control your complex network or multi-tenant environment. The FortiManager-4000D provides the high performance and scalability you need to efficiently apply policies and distribute content security/firmware updates, regardless of the size of your network. FortiManager is one of several versatile Fortinet Management Products that provide a diversity of deployment types, growth flexibility, advanced customization through APIs and simple licensing.
FortiManager-4000D Network Security Management Appliances Features & Benefits:
- Provides easy centralized configuration, policy-based provisioning, update management and end-to-end network monitoring for your large Fortinet-protected network
- Manage up to 4000 devices and virtual domains (VDOMs) from a single FortiManager interface
- Segregate management of large deployments easily and securely by grouping devices and agents into geographic or functional administrative domains (ADOMs)
- Reduce your OpEx with fast device and agent provisioning, detailed revision tracking, and thorough auditing capabilities
- Easily manage complex mesh and star VPN environments while leveraging FortiManager as a local distribution point for software and policy updates
- Seamless integration with FortiAnalyzer appliances provides in-depth discovery, analysis, prioritization and reporting of network security events