FortiManager-400C appliances supply the tools needed to effectively manage mid-sized Fortinet deployments of up to hundreds of appliances and thousands of endpoint security agents. The FortiManager-400C provides centralized policy-based provisioning, configuration, and update management for FortiGate®, FortiWiFi™, FortiMail™ and FortiAnalyzer™ appliances and virtual appliances, as well as FortiClient™ endpoint security agents. 1TB of data storage provides extensive logging capabilities with additional log storage for remote managed devices.
FortiManager-400C Features & Benefits
- Easy centralized configuration, policy-based provisioning, update management and end-to-end network monitoring for your Fortinet installation
- Control and configure up to 300 devices and virtual domains (VDOMs) and up to 10,000 FortiClient agents from a single interface
- Use administrative domains (ADOMs) to simplify and segregate management of devices and agents within geographic or functional management groups
- Reduce your administrative burden and operational costs with fast device and agent provisioning, detailed revision tracking, and thorough auditing capabilities
- Easily manage VPN policy and configuration while leveraging FortiManager as a local distribution point for software and policy updates
- Integrates seamlessly with FortiAnalyzer appliances to provide in-depth discovery, analysis, prioritization and reporting of network security events