Targeting large data center deployments the FortiWeb-3000C is the ideal choice for web application protection in high performance environments. Offering flexible deployment options, intelligent layer seven load balancing, hardware and software based acceleration the FortiWeb-3000C improves resource utilization and application stability while reducing server response times
FortiWeb-3000C Features & Benefits
- Aids in PCI DSS 6.6 compliance by protecting against the OWASP top 10 web application vulnerabilities
- Automatically and dynamically profiles user activity to create a baseline of allowed activity and generate security profiles
- Integrated Denial of Service protection analyzes requests originating from users based on different characteristics and using sophisticated mechanisms understands whether these are real users or automated attacks
- Real time data analysis provides an analytics interface that helps organizations analyze their web application usage from multiple vectors and maps requests to their geographic location
- Server load balancing and content-based routing increases application speeds, improves server resource utilization and stabilizes applications.
- Integrated copper (FortiWeb-3000C) and fiber (FortiWeb-3000CFsx) bypass interfaces for fail open capability
Need for PCI DSS Compliance
Network security threats have evolved to target web-based applications that are the interface to confidential information stored on back-end databases. In response to major security breaches, the credit card industry created the PCI standards. However, ensuring any web-application is free of vulnerabilities is complicated by the ongoing discovery of new vulnerabilities, patching challenges, code revisions, time-to-market pressures, the inherent difficulty of vulnerability identification, and even access to the application code.
Unmatched Protection for Web Applications
The FortiWeb family of web application firewalls provides specialized, layered application threat protection for medium and large enterprises, application service providers, and SaaS providers. FortiWeb web application protects your web-based applications and internet-facing data from attack and data loss. Using advanced techniques to provide bidirectional protection against sophisticated threats like SQL injection and cross-site scripting, FortiWeb platforms help you prevent identity theft, financial fraud and corporate espionage. FortiWeb delivers the technology you need to monitor and enforce government regulations, industry best practices, and internal policies.
Accelerate Deployment and Lower Costs
FortiWeb significantly reduces deployment costs by consolidating Web Application Firewall, web traffic acceleration, and application traffic balancing into a single device with no per-user pricing. It drastically reduces the time required to protect your regulated internet-facing data and eases the challenges associated with policy enforcement and regulatory compliance. Its intelligent, application-aware loadbalancing and data compression and optimization engine increases application performance, improves resource utilization and application stability while reducing server response times.