FortiWeb-4000C Web application firewall offers ground breaking performance for large enterprises and service providers. Hardware-based acceleration for both SSL connections and data leak prevention policies mean the FortiWeb-4000C is the fastest Web application firewall in the market. Its unmatched performance, together with Geo IP data analysis, network and application layer DoS/DDoS protection, Auto Learn security profiles, and multiple negative and positive security policies, deliver the perfect solution when you require high performance and best of breed web application security.
FortiWeb-4000C Features & Benefits
- Aids in PCI DSS 6.6 compliance by protecting against the OWASP top 10 web application vulnerabilities
- Geo IP data analysis analyzes web application usage from multiple vectors, and maps requests to their geographic location
- Protection against network and application layer based DoS attacks
- Automatically and dynamically profiles user activity to create a baseline of allowed activity
- Guarantees security of web applications by blocking high profile threats such as cross-site scripting, SQL injection, buffer overflows, file inclusion, cookie poisoning and countless other application layer attacks
- Server load balancing and content-based routing increases application speeds, improves server resource utilization and stabilizes applications.
- Hardware based acceleration for both SSL transactions and CPU intensive data leak prevention policies
Need for PCI DSS Compliance
Network security threats have evolved to target web-based applications that are the interface to confidential information stored on back-end databases. In response to major security breaches, the credit card industry created the PCI standards. However, ensuring any web-application is free of vulnerabilities is complicated by the ongoing discovery of new vulnerabilities, patching challenges, code revisions, time-to-market pressures, the inherent difficulty of vulnerability identification, and even access to the application code.
Unmatched Protection for Web Applications
The FortiWeb family of web application firewalls provides specialized, layered application threat protection for medium and large enterprises, application service providers, and SaaS providers. FortiWeb web application protects your web-based applications and internet-facing data from attack and data loss. Using advanced techniques to provide bidirectional protection against sophisticated threats like SQL injection and cross-site scripting, FortiWeb platforms help you prevent identity theft, financial fraud and corporate espionage. FortiWeb delivers the technology you need to monitor and enforce government regulations, industry best practices, and internal policies.
Accelerate Deployment and Lower Costs
FortiWeb significantly reduces deployment costs by consolidating Web Application Firewall, web traffic acceleration, and application traffic balancing into a single device with no per-user pricing. It drastically reduces the time required to protect your regulated internet-facing data and eases the challenges associated with policy enforcement and regulatory compliance. Its intelligent, application-aware loadbalancing and data compression and optimization engine increases application performance, improves resource utilization and application stability while reducing server response times.