The FortiWiFi-40C is ideal for small businesses, small branch offices and retail outlets that require all the security functions of larger FortiGate devices in a small form factor. The breadth of protection offered on these devices allows Service Providers to deliver highly differentiated security services to their customers.
They are configured with five 10/100/1000 switchable LAN ports, two 10/100/1000 WAN ports and 4 GB of internal storage. Supporting dedicated IPsec VPN tunnels, the appliances capitalize on multiple security enforcement technologies to protect against malware that can be acquired by endpoints in unprotected remote networks.
By consolidating multiple security enforcement technologies into a single appliance, the FortiGate-40C and FortiWiFi-40C eliminate disparate hardware devices and software solutions to greatly simplify secure access of small offices, branch offices and retail locations at a substantially reduced total cost of ownership. Installation and configuration is made easy with FortiExplorer.
- Multi-threat protection, including firewall, application control, IPS, , VPN, web filtering, application control, data leakage prevention antivirus, antispyware, and antispam
- All technologies included at one low price, allowing you to add features as your needs change without paying more
- Low cost of entry for large scale deployments of multiple teleworkers or remote offices
- FortiGuard Subscription Services from FortiGuard Labs ensures real time updates from global threat research team, ensuring protection of remote users from emerging threats
- Unlimited user licensing minimizes operating costs and ensures that changes in number of users do not interfere with network availability
- One WAN interface and four internal switch ports offer two security zones for policy enforcement at remote sites
- Desktop form factor is compact and lightweight for unobtrusive placement or mounting