The FortiVoice 200-series IP-PBX phone systems are built for offices with up to 2000 phone users. The FortiVoice 200D gives you total call control and sophisticated communication features for excellent customer service and efficient employee collaboration. Powerful, affordable and simple, FortiVoice phone systems include everything you need to handle calls professionally, control communication costs and stay connected everywhere.
FortiVoice 200D systems include all the fundamentals of enterprise-class voice communications, with no additional licenses to buy or cards to install. Auto attendants, voice messaging, ring groups, conferencing and much more are built-in. FortiVoice systems are easy to purchase, easy to install and easy to manage, so you save the headaches that come with most enterprise phone systems.
Your people will like it, too. In addition to working with the user-friendly series of FortiFones, The FortiVoice personal web portal lets your staff view their call logs, configure and manage their own messaging and access other features. Your employees get control over their phones, and your IT staff get a break from having to configure every little change.
FortiVoice 200D Phone Systems Features & Benefits
- Multiple auto attendants for sophisticated call handling set-ups. You can use different greetings on each incoming line for multi-lingual or multi-tenant configurations, different departments with their own auto attendants, and automated distribution of frequently requested information.
- Any phone anywhere, mobile or landline, can be integrated as a remote extension the system. Improve collaboration within the company and allow callers to reach staff with one central number, no matter where they are.
- Connect multiple locations over the internet for seamless and cost-effective collaboration and customer service.
- FortiVoice systems include voicemail and an array of message notification options, including sending voice messages to e-mail.
- Automatically handle calls differently during business hours, after hours or on holidays.
- Web-based user portal allows users to configure their own phones.