Standard Support provides you with baseline services for maintaining your Palo Alto Networks deployment. Standard Support includes the following features:
- Direct access to product experts: Interact with a support engineer who is trained to quickly understand your unique challenges and bring them to rapid resolution.
- Case management: Submit, update, check status, and manage support cases on all of your supported Palo Alto Networks products.
- Online customer-support portal: A feature-rich platform that provides you with access to product documentation, problem resolution databases, peer-to-peer interaction and customer support case management.
- Documentation and FAQ: Access product manuals, technical guides, software release notes, and frequently asked questions (FAQs) to streamline deployments and incident resolution.
- Subscription services updates: To ensure your Palo Alto Networks device is kept up to date, devices can be configured to automatically download App-ID™, URL Filtering, Threat Prevention and WildFire™ updates, or they can be downloaded and manually applied in a more structure manner.
- Standard Support Hours: M – F, 7 am – 6 pm PT
- Feature releases and software updates: Stay current with the latest feature updates and software updates.
- Hardware return and replacement: In the event of hardware failure, return the failed equipment and receive a replacement.
- Assisted support access: Direct access to support engineers is available during normal business hours.