Description: 5YR SLED RUCKUS CLOUD WLS SUB 1 AP
Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi – Subscription license (5 years) – 1 access point – hosted – academic, local, state
Cloud managed WiFi for simplified management of distributed wireless networks. Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi makes it easy to deploy, monitor and manage a distributed WiFi network. You get the best of both worlds: simplified WLAN management together with high-performance, industry-leading Ruckus access points.
With an intuitive web-based interface and simplified workflows, Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi enables administrators with all levels of WLAN expertise to confidently manage a multi-site WLAN.
Cloud Wi-Fi incorporates granular configuration controls and analytics so you can optimizing and tune the network to fit your environment.
With this cloud WLAN management solution, your IT organization can:
• Manage your entire wireless network from anywhere with a web interface and full-featured management mobile app
· Significantly reduce the time and training associated with managing a fast-changing, distributed wireless network
· Check the status of the network at a glance with a single pane of glass web dashboard
· Create guest networks in minutes, including custom-branded portals with multiple authentication and password delivery options
· Maintain flexibility and protect your investment with the ability to migrate from a cloud to on-premises controller architecture without changing your APs.
Key Selling Points
Manage your entire WiFi network from anywhere using the intuitive web interface
For even greater mobility, use the full-featured Cloud Wi-Fi app on your smartphone for a variety of common tasks
Instantly create guest networks with multiple authentication options and branded captive portals
Maintain deployment flexibility – you can migrate from a cloud to an on-premises controller architecture without changing APs
Benefit from exceptional WiFi performance even under challenging RF conditions.