Are you sure your competition hasn’t acquired your sensitive files?
Do you comply with the data protection legislation?
Is your IT budget spent effectively?
When companies let employees have unrestricted access to sensitive data, it often causes trouble. Management has no idea how the data is being used, where it is distributed or by whom. Safetica solves this problem by providing information about the users who work with sensitive data and exactly what they do with it. Safetica also evaluates the risk of security incidents and warns about any unproductive employee activities.
- Full suite DLP solution covering all major data leak channels. Safetica provides endpoint DLP with network DLP capabilities.
- Short time-to-benefit. A flexible approach to blocking data leak channels.
- A unique combination of content and context rules makes it possible to quickly deal with legislative requirements and to control a company‘s workflow in detail.
- Technology-agnostic approach. Safetica data protection is not limited by individual protocols or applications.
- Exact time tracking. Opened does not mean active. Safetica activity reports show the actual time users were active at visited websites or in applications.
- Automatic evaluation and alerts. Safetica picks the most important logged details and sends a summary report to designated recipients. Complete details are available as needed.
- Single management point. Safetica allows security to be managed from a single place. Set the restriction rules and get incident reports all without constantly having to switch tools.
- Online analytical tool for managers – WebSafetica – lets you effortlessly discover how company data is protected. WebSafetica runs smoothly in all browsers, whether on computer or mobile phone. Thanks to this, you can even check your security status from home.
- Low implementation and operation costs.
- Safetica Mobile helps you to protect sensitive data even on mobile phones. On top of that you‘ll get one place to manage all company phones.
HOW IT WORKS
The endpoint workstation is where the action happens. Users work with business critical data, are active on the internet, read emails, send documents to the printer and plug in their portable media. Safetica deploys an agent (Safetica Client) to desired endpoints and maintains a regular connection with them through the server. This server builds a database of workstation activity and distributes new data protection policies and regulations to each workstation.