StarTech.com 2m Premium Certified HDMI 2.0 Cable with Ethernet – 6ft High Speed UHD 4K 60Hz HDR Durable Rugged Ultra HD HDMI Monitor Cord
This High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet withstands the daily demands of connecting your HDMI devices. Tested to endure strenuous wear and tear, the rugged cable is a must-have for both business and consumer applications.
Built for Daily Use
The HDMI Premium Certified cable has aramid fiber reinforcement that braces it from the stress of frequent bends. This also lets the cable flex without over-stretching or damaging the core of the cable.
Cable Key Features
- Aramid fiber adds strength and durability to the cable
- Insulated conductors reduce friction, provide more flexibility
- EMI protection with aluminum-mylar foil with braided shielding
- TPE cable jacket is more flexible than a standard PVC cable
Flexible Strain Relief
The cable is constructed to prevent the connector from separating from the jacket. The extra-long strain relief molding is tested to withstand over 10,000+ bend cycles at a 180° angle.
Connector Key Features
- HDMI gold plated connector with metal shield protects the circuit board from EMI and reinforces the connection point
- Strain relief tested to tolerate over 10,000+ bend cycles at a 180° angle
Supporting all HDMI 2.0 specifications, this HDMI Premium Certified cable supports resolutions up to 4K 60Hz with a bandwidth of up to 18Gbps. The HDMI cable also supports HDR for higher contrast ratio and vivid colors providing an enriched and enjoyable viewing experience.
RHDMM2MP is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.