Geist rPDU MNU3EGB1-24PJ48-3TL6A0A10-S 24-Outlets PDU
Upgradeable Switched Outlet Level Monitored rPDUs provide reliable power distribution to critical IT equipment while delivering individual outlet level control and a comprehensive view of outlet level power usage via remote network access. Includes environmental monitoring capabilities to obtain real-time environmental metrics. With the Geist Upgradeable hot-swap technology, users may easily update the rPDU technology with the addition of the appropriate Interchangeable Monitoring Device (IMD) as business needs change.
- Remotely reboot outlets to power cycle unresponsive IT equipment or increase runtime of critical equipment upon power failure with outlet-level control.
- Reliable power distribution with local and remote outlet-level power monitoring options offer quick access to critical power usage information down to the device level to evaluate energy usage trends and maximize uptime.
- Environmental monitoring capabilities with the addition of optional environmental sensors ensure users have critical infrastructure data at their fingertips to prevent climate-related equipment failure and system downtime.
- Fault-Tolerant Daisy Chaining with RSTP simplifies intelligent rPDU connectivity and ensures data is reported even when a break in the network chain occurs. Supports up to 40 rPDUs.
- Daisy-chain up to 50 devices on a single IP address and reduce deployment time with self-configuration of downstream devices.