WPL406 INDUSTRIAL BARCODE PRINTER
The WPL406 industrial barcode printer features a low profile, industrial design at an affordable price; and delivers the reliability your organization can depend on. Durable construction and flexible connectivity options (Ethernet, USB 2.0, and Serial) make the WPL406 an excellent option for manufacturing, warehousing, distribution, retail, and healthcare environments.
Featuring an all-metal exterior housing and die-cast aluminum print mechanism, the WPL406 can withstand even the harshest of conditions. Print speed of up to 6 inches per second at 203 dpi resolution is supported by 8 MB of SDRAM, and 4 MB of Flash memory, making the WPL406 ideal for high volume print applications (up to 10,000 labels per day).
The WPL406 industrial barcode printer includes a LCD display, with 6-button control panel for easy installation and use.
The Wasp WPL406 includes with a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty covering material defects. Manufacturer warranties can be extended and upgraded to cover accidental breakage with the purchase of an optional WaspProtect extended service plan.
To ensure compatibility with your application, the WPL406 industrial barcode printer supports WPL, ZPL, and EPL emulation and is CE, FCC, TUV, & UL certified. The WPL406 is also RoHS compliant.
For greater flexibility and enhanced performance, Wasp offers a variety of media supplies and optional accessories.
WASP WPL406 FEATURES
- Direct thermal and thermal transfer printing
- Internal Ethernet, USB, and serial connectivity
- Print labels up to 4.09” wide
- All-metal housing with die-cast aluminum print mechanism
- 203 dpi print resolution
- Print speed of up to 6 inches per second
- Backlit LCD display with a 6-button control panel
- 8 MB RAM, 4 MB Flash
- SD card slot for up to 4 GB Flash memory expansion
- Supports 5“ outside diameter label roll
- 450 meter ribbon capacity
- Includes Windows print driver
- WPL, ZPL, and EPL emulation included