Luna G5 delivers industry leading key management in a portable appliance with an USB interface. All key materials are maintained exclusively within the confines of the hardware.
The small form-factor and on-board key storage sets the product apart, making it especially attractive to customers who need to physically remove and store the small appliance holding PKI root keys.
Luna G5 supports a broad range of asymmetric key encryption and key exchange capabilities, as well as support for all standard symmetric encryption algorithms. It also supports all standard hashing algorithms and message authentication codes (MAC). The Luna G5 has a hardware implemented random number generator (AES-DRBG) compliant with NIST SP 800-90.
Enhancing the previous generation HSM’s support of factory generated digital IDs based on RSA key pairs, the Luna G5 also supports ECC key pairs for use in Suite B applications that require a permanent, factory generated digital ID.
Luna G5 HSM Features & Benefits
- PKI key generation & key
- Storage (online CA keys & offline CA keys)
- Certificate validation & signing
- Document signing
- Transaction processing
- Database encryption
- Smart card issuance
Security at a Glance:
- Keys in hardware
- Remote Management
- Secure transport mode for high-assurance delivery
- Multi-level access control
- Multi-part splits for all access control keys
- Intrusion-resistant, tamper evident hardware
- Secure Audit Logging
- Strongest cryptographic algorithms
- Suite B algorithm support
- Secure decommission
- Intrusion-resistant, tamper-evident hardware
- Field Serviceable Components
- Software upgradable
- Multiple Roles for Administration
- Strong Separation of Duties
- Load Balancing and Scalability