The CradlePoint COR IBR1100 Series is a compact, ruggedized 3G/4G/LTE networking solution designed for mission critical connectivity in the most challenging environments.
Ideal for in-vehicle networks including police cars, ambulances, and mass transit, this cloud-managed solution provides organizations the ability to scale deployments quickly and manage their vehicle networks easily in real time.
With an extensive list of safety and hardening certifications, the COR IBR1100 is engineered to protect against extreme temperatures, humidity, shocks, vibrations, dust, water splash, reverse polarity and transient voltage.
- Cloud-managed for zero-touch deployment and intelligent management
- Internal 3G/4G modem with secured SIM card access and dual SIM slots
- LTE support for all major U.S. carriers and Europe/international operators (failover to HSPA+ or EVDO)
- Software-defined radio supports multiple carriers (Gobi)
- WiFi (IBR1100) and non-WiFi versions (IBR1150) available: IBR1100 includes dual-band dual concurrent 2.4/5 GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi; 2 x 2 MIMO with two external dual-band antenna connectors
- Ignition sensing
- Ruggedized: protects against vibration, shock, dust, splash, & humidity
- Built-in transient and reverse polarity voltage protection; 9–36 DC voltage input range
- Integrated temperature sensor
- Three 10/100 Ethernet ports (LAN/WAN configurable)
- Antenna connectors for external cellular modem (two) and active GPS (one)
- RS-232 serial port