Meet the next generation of FortiVoice small business phone systems. With faster processors, more memory and an all-new web-based configuration, the FortiVoice D-series is ready to take your business further. Easy to use, affordable and reliable, FortiVoice phone systems were designed to help small and medium businesses take control of their calls.
Like all FortiVoice systems, the D-series models come complete with everything your small office needs to handle calls professionally, control communication costs and stay connected everywhere. They’re compact, easy-to-use systems for small, multibranch and home-based companies with up to 300 phone users per office.
Big business features
Impress your customers with a range of features usually found only in large-scale phone systems. You can answer calls with sophisticated multi-level auto attendants and dial-by-name directories. Or connect to off-site and mobile telephones as though they were on-site extensions. FortiVoice allows you to seamlessly pick up calls wherever you are. And more.
VoIP or traditional: connect the way you want
Most systems make you choose between VoIP and the traditional telephone network. FortiVoice offers a true hybrid for small business. Whether you connect to traditional or VoIP lines, the system works the same way.
Key Features & Benefits
- Highly flexible, multi-level auto attendants - Never miss a call. Ensure all calls are answered professionally, 24 hours a day, even if everybody is busy, and without the cost of dedicated staff to answer the phones. Multiple levels allow customer service in different languages, or different caller options in different departments.
- Connect anywhere extensions - Integrate cell phones, home phones and phones in other locations, so that callers can dial the main office number and connect with any employee, anywhere.
- Multilocation support - Use VoIP to connect multiple locations, around the block or across the country with no long-distance charges.
- Built-in voicemail - Save costs on phone company voicemail and consolidate cell phone and desk phone voicemails in one place. Receive voicemails in e-mail for easy retrieval and storage.
- Extension groups and call queues - Line callers up in department-specific hold queues that agents can answer first-come, first-served.