The Cradlepoint COR IBR350L-VZ is an affordable, compact, high performance 4G LTE only gateway designed for mission critical connectivity to the Internet of Things. Ideal for connecting M2M applications like kiosks, ATMs, and digital signage, this cloud-managed solution allows organizations the ability to scale deployments quickly and manage their distributed networks easily.
With a carrier certified, integrated modem for enterprise-grade availability, the COR IBR350L-VZ delivers high-speed connectivity with a form factor and feature set suited for the Internet of Things. Cradlepoint’s industry leading Modem Health Management (MHM) optimizes signal strength, defining the industry standard for reliability in cellular routing. Using Enterprise Cloud Manager, network administrators have the ability to configure, monitor and manage their deployments through the cloud.
- Cloud-managed for remote management, configuration, and monitoring
- Integrated 4G LTE modem for enterprise-grade connectivity
- Compact form factor
- 10/100 Ethernet port
- Modem Health Management (MHM) to optimize modem connectivity
- Purpose-built for PCI Compliance in distributed network architectures
- IPSec VPN Tunneling, GRE NAT-less routing, Virtual Server/ Port Forwarding, IPv6
- XLTE Support