High performance, general purpose 802.11ac Wave2 Dual-Radio 3x3:3 access point with external antennas.
AP245X enterprise access point combines high-performance 802.11ac Wave2 with the simplicity of Aerohive’s distributed, cooperative architecture. This power optimized access point line uniquely incorporates next generation 802.11ac, integrated BLE radio for iBeacon and other beacon applications and a standard USB port for variety of IoT applications. AP245X smoothly integrates into your existing 802.3af or 802.3at power and network infrastructure.
The AP245X provides dual concurrent 2.4Ghz 3x3, 3 stream MIMO and 5 GHz 3x3, 3 stream MU-MIMO radios. This access point has an extended operating temperature range and external antenna connectors. AP245X is a perfect fit for challenging environments where deployments require specialized antennas or higher temperature ranges.
- Enterprise software features including RADIUS, DHCP server, location services and spectrum analysis are combined with hardware assisted security and zero-touch deployment.
- Upgrading your network to 802.11ac Wave 2 does not require you to upgrade your existing PoE infrastructure. Our advancements in energy efficiency allow the AP224X full 3-stream, 2.4GHz and 5 GHz 802.11ac performance while using existing 802.3af PoE infrastructure.
- Integrated BLE ( Bluetooth Low-Energy) radio enables mobile engagement services that can be based on ambient data, micro-location or orientation.
- A TPM (Trusted Platform Module) provides hardware-based key and configuration encryption for added security.
- Application Visibility and Control functionality, including reporting, stateful firewall, and powerful Aerohive Quality of Service (QoS) on the access point
- Managed from public or private cloud -based HiveManager NG platform.