The FortiVoice Enterprise IP PBX voice solutions give you total call control and sophisticated communication features for excellent customer service and efficient employee collaboration. Powerful, affordable and simple, FortiVoice Enterprise systems deliver powerful features and value to offices with up to 3,000 phone users. FortiVoice phone systems include everything you need to handle calls professionally, control communication costs and stay connected everywhere.
FortiVoice Enterprise systems include all the fundamentals of enterprise-class voice communications, with no additional licenses to buy or cards to install. Auto attendants, auto provisioning, line/extension appearance, ring groups, user privileges, call queue, call barge, multilocation integration and much more are built-in. FortiVoice systems are easy to purchase, easy to install and easy to manage, so you save the headaches that come with most enterprise phone systems.
Your people will like it too. The FortiVoice personal web portal lets your staff view their call logs, configure and manage their own messaging and access other features. Your employees get control over their phones, and your IT staff get a break from having to configure every little change.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Multiple line types - Support for PRI (T1/E1) digital lines, VoIP and traditional analog lines, depending on the model.
- Multilocation networking - Integrates multiple locations, around the block or across the country with no long-distance charges.
- Rich call features - Line/extension appearance, call queue, call barge, phone profile, ring group, call recording, rule-based dial plan, individual/group voicemail, and much more.
- Flexibility - Multiple mode scheduling, flexible number management, re-assignable extensions, and caller ID modification.
- Ease of configuration - Visual auto attendant config, built-in DHCP server, auto phone provisioning and web-based management and user web portal.
- Comprehensive system monitoring - Real-time call status monitoring, call statistics, call logs, and call reports, and network traffic capture.