The Ruckus ZoneFlex R510 delivers high-performance and reliable 802.11ac wireless networking with MU-MIMO (Multi-User MultipleInput Multiple-Output) capability. MU-MIMO helps boost network throughput by serving multiple clients simultaneously and also benefiting non-Wave 2 clients, thus improving overall network performance.
The R510, through its USB port, also enables IoT readiness for technologies like BLE, which helps drive business efficiencies from both a revenue and cost perspective. It does this with existing 802.3af power, obviating the need for expensive, capital intensive switch upgrades.
Each ZoneFlex R510 integrates Ruckus-patented BeamFlex+, a software-controlled, high gain antenna array that continually forms and directs each Wi-Fi packet over the best performing signal path.
Using dual-polarized antennas the R510 adapts in real time to anticipate hand-held device movement and rotation ensuring consistent performance.
- MU-MIMO: Improves network performance for all clients - This cutting edge Wi-Fi technology, gets you ready for the new 11ac Wave 2 mobile devices. It improves network efficiency & throughput for even non-Wave 2 clients
- Hassle-free IoT readiness - Ideal for enabling IoT technologies like BLE using the USB port
- Extended range requiring fewer APs - Adaptive antenna technology delivers up to 2x increase in Wi-Fi signal coverage minimizing the number of APs required to service any area
- Sleek, low profile enclosure for ease-of-deployment - Aesthetically-pleasing design and a range of mounting options
- Channel selection optimizes throughput - ChannelFly dynamic channel management, based on throughput measurements, not just interference, chooses the best channel to give users the highest possible throughput
- Super simple configuration and management - The industry’s simplest configuration and management through a Web-based wizard and automated deployment capabilities
- Flexible deployment options - Standalone or controller-based deployment
- Adaptive Polarization Diversity (PD-MRC) - Dual-polarized antennas that are dynamically selected provide better reception for hard to hear clients and more consistent performance as clients constantly change orientation
- Hassle-free migration to higher speed Wi-Fi - Support for standard 802.3af power over Ethernet allows enterprises to use existing PoE switches without costly upgrades