The HPE Altoline 6920 Switch Series are top-of-rack (TOR) or spine switches for high-performance data centers. In a compact 1RU form factor, these switches provides line-rate L2 and L3 switching across up to 48 x SFP+ ports, with 6 x 40GbE QSFP+ uplink connections.
The HPE Altoline 6920 Switch Series can be deployed as a TOR switch supporting 10GbE server connections, or as a spine switch, supporting 10GbE interconnects.
The HPE Altoline 6920 Switch Series a bare-metal switches loaded with the Open Network Install Environment (ONIE), which supports the installation of compatible independent switch OS offerings.
- High 10GbE port density and low latency for demanding applications.
- ONIE boot loader for choice of network OS and easy installation.
- OCP-certified, Open-networking and disaggregated solution for customer choice.
- VXLAN for efficient network virtualization overlay solutions.
- x86 CPU controller, redundant fans and power supplies for data center deployments.