The HPE Flex Fabric 5700 Switch Series is a family of high-performance, high-density, ultra-low-latency, top-of-rack (ToR) switches that is part of the Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) FlexNetwork architecture's HPE FlexFabric solution.
Ideally suited for deployment at the server access layer of large enterprise data centers, the HPE 5700 Switch Series is positioned to provide a cost-effective solution that is still powerful enough to handle the increase in virtualized applications and server-toserver traffic, customers now require ToR switch innovations that will meet their needs for higher-performance server connectivity, convergence of Ethernet and storage traffic, the capability to handle virtual environments, and ultra-low-latency all in a single device.
- Cut-through with low latency and wire speed
- HPE Intelligent Resilient Fabric (IRF) for virtualization and two-tier architectures
- High 1 GbE/10GbE ToR port density with 40 GbE uplinks
- Layer 2 and Light Layer 3 features with Static Routing and RIP
- Convergence-ready with DCB, FCoE, and TRILL