The HPE 5830AF Switch Series is a family of high-density GbE top-of-rack data center and campus switches that is a part of the HPE FlexNetwork architecture's HPE FlexFabric solution module. The two models, the 5830AF-48G and 5830AF-96G switches, are ideally suited for deployments at the server access layer in medium-sized and large enterprise data centers and campus networks. The HPE 5830AF-48G Switch delivers 48 GbE ports and up to four 10GbE ports in a space-saving 1RU package, while the HPE 5830AF-96G Switch provides an industry-leading 96 GbE ports and up to 10 10GbE uplink ports in a 2RU form factor.
- Stackable, high port density for high scalability
- HPE IRF technology for simpler two-tier networks
- Ultradeep (1 GB and 3 GB) packet buffers
- Full L2/L3 features, IPv4 and IPv6 dual stack
- Lower OpEx and greener data centers