Enterprise WiFi has transformed from a transient network to a permanent fixture within all organizations. The data transported on our wireless networks span from classroom video conferencing to healthcare patient monitoring traffic to financial Point-of-Sale transactions. Expectations continue to rise for this always on, always everywhere network. Today, WiFi is no longer a convenience but a mission critical utility.
Universal Access Point
Fortinet offers the industry’s largest enterprise-class WiFi portfolio and blazing fast 802.11ac Wave 2 access points. The Fortinet Universal AP offer the ability to support all deployment options from on-premise to cloud management. This ability by our Universal Access Points to intelligently support stand-alone infrastructure controllers (FortiWLC), integrated security controllers (FortiGate) and cloud management (FortiCloud) options, establish a new benchmark in flexibility, performance and security in the enterprise WLAN market. When paired with our industry-leading FortiGuard services, this next generation enterprise-class WLAN solution can protect your network from the latest cybersecurity threats while at the same time providing unmatched wireless performance.
- Supports Universal Access Management from on-premise to cloud management
- 802.11ac Wave 2 technology with data rates of up to 3.5 Gbps
- 4x4 MU-MIMO technology improves client throughput and range
- 802.11ac transmit beamforming (TxBF)
- Modulation up to 256 QAM
- Integrated with Fortinet Security Fabric
- Virtual Cell enabled deployments segment traffic at RF layer