The Cradlepoint COR IBR900 Series is a ruggedized 4G LTE networking platform designed to provide connectivity across a broad range of M2M and IoT applications with many additional features to enhance in-vehicle use. This cloud-managed routing platform supports Cradlepoint NetCloud Engine and the Extensibility Platform to meet a wide range of customer needs and applications.
With an embedded Category 6 modem for LTE Advanced, wired Ethernet and a quad-core processor, the IBR900 Series delivers high performance for the most demanding M2M and mobile applications. With Cradlepoint Firmware and remote management via Enterprise Cloud Manager, the IBR900 Series delivers enterprise-grade networking functionality in a compact, ruggedized router.
With NetCloud Engine the IBR900 Series enables secure cloud networking that leverages Software-Defined Networking (SDN) and Network Function Virtualization (NFV) technologies.
INCREASE NETWORK AVAILABILITY
- Multi-carrier 4G LTE Advanced support with dual SIM capability
- Supports Ethernet (T1, DSL, Cable, MetroE), WiFi as WAN, and Metro WiFi
- Dual-modem capability for failover or load balancing
- Ruggedized to ensure always-on connectivity
- Monitor uptime with real-time alerts
DEPLOY & SCALE QUICKLY
- Increase speed to deployment with “zero-touch” configuration
- Configure, manage, troubleshoot remotely with Enterprise Cloud Manager
- Create cloud-based networks in minutes with NetCloud Engine
SECURE & PROTECT
- Advanced security, VPN, and stateful firewall to protect sensitive data
- Designed for PCI compliant network architectures
- Cloud-managed security and content filtering (CIPA compliant)
EXTEND & CUSTOMIZE
- Extensibility Dock: add a second modem, FirstNet modem, or custom sensor or radio module
- Router SDK: Support unique applications with custom scripts running on the router
- ECM API: Utilize router data while maintaining single-pane-of-glass network management