Hosted Wireless and Security Device Provisioning, Management and Analytics
FortiCloud is a cloud-based provisioning, configuration management and analytics service for FortiGate®, FortiWiFi® and FortiAP® product lines. It gives you the ability to quickly get up and running with Fortinet products while maintaining centralized control and visibility of your network. Since FortiCloud is a hosted solution, there is no additional hardware or software to acquire or deploy at your data center. In addition, FortiCloud is free of charge — optional subscriptions are available for customers who require extended log retention and advanced features.
Industry’s first Cloud-managed Secure Wireless Access Point
FortiAP-S Indoor Access Points are cloud-managed access points with enterprise-class capability. The FortiAP-S access point delivers gigabit performance, security and reliability to meet the growing demand of pervasive WiFi in SMBs and distributed enterprises.
A Cloud WiFi service with comprehensive threat protection. With Fortinet’s award-winning security technology embedded in the AP, the FortiAP-S series provides the most compact solution for complete content and application security provisioned and managed remotely from the cloud through FortiCloud.
FortiCloud service simplifies ease-of-deployment, operational efficiency and total cost of ownership.
Key Features and Benefits
- One-touch device provisioning with FortiDeploy™
- Centralized configuration management
- Traffic and application visibility
- Filtering and drill-down analytics
- Secure hosted log retention
- Cloud-based APT sandboxing
- Rogue AP detection
- AP device mapping and client usage
- Custom and preconfigured reporting
- Advanced AP configuration capabilities
- Consistent backup and upgrades