The Simplest and Most Affordable Way to Eliminate Downtime
Add instant business continuity to any location with primary or backup LTE connectivity on the Accelerated 6310-DX LTE Router. Protect your business and investment with a simple solution to avoid network disruptions and outages, as every minute of network downtime costs you time and money, which can impact your customer service, sales, and brand reputation.
The 6310-DX LTE Router provides a reliable and scalable business continuity failover solution that works with your network and devices at any location, and is powered by Accelerated's suite of upgradeable CORE Plug-In LTE modems featuring dual SIM cards and Carrier Smart Select™ to automatically switch between carriers. Upgrade your modem any time, and change to LTE-advanced, standard LTE, or LTE with EV-DO fallback without replacing your router.
Reliable Connectivity Options Certified by All Major U.S. Carriers
Accelerate your networking solutions and eliminate downtime with the 6310-DX LTE Router that features multiple WAN connectivity options (Ethernet or cellular) with load balancing and failover. With the Accelerated CORE Plug-In modem, the 6310-DX LTE Router can connect to mobile networking using the 4G LTE standard that best suits its given use case.
Larger locations and data-intensive applications may turn to the LTE-Advanced (Category 6) version of the CORE Plug-In for the fastest cellular speeds commercially available while others may opt for the cost-saving deployment of a standard LTE (Category 4) connection. The 6310-DX's optional Remote Mounting kit includes a battery pack for site surveys (to determine signal availability), a PoE injector for remote powering options, and a variety of mounting accessories designed to ensure the DX is optimally placed for the strongest cellular reception.
Combine Ethernet WAN with 4G LTE Wireless WAN for Primary or Failover Connection
The 6310-DX LTE Router is a best-in-class solution that can future-proof network infrastructure thanks to its modular CORE Plug-In LTE modem, stateful firewall, and VPN capabilities. Pair the 6310-DX's integrated LTE Plug-In modem with a dedicated wire line connection to provide dual ISP connectivity, maximize uptime, and ensure complete business continuity for retailers and other organizations that need uninterrupted network access. With the new generation of connected devices demanding reliable network availability, including POS systems, mobile kiosks and digital signage, the 6310-DX is built to support all enterprise needs at an affordable price.
- LTE Advanced, Standard LTE & LTE with EV-DO fallback
- Dual SIMs (manual or software controlled) - Auto-switch between different carriers with Carrier Smart Select™
- WAN Load Balancing & Failover
- Port-based VLANs
- 2 Ethernet Ports 10/100 Base (RJ-45)
- IoT Solution - Enterprise Ready
- Multiple Mounting Options
- Lower cost than additional or replacement equipment
- Connects any Ethernet device
- 4G LTE Certified CORE Plug-In modem
- Easily upgrade to meet changing cellular standards
- Optional battery for site survey to identify optimal signal strength placement
- Connects to any Ethernet device to cell network
- Secondary failover WAN link to improve continuity
- Accelerated View (cloud-managed platform) facilitates rapid deployment and management of large networks
- Zero-touch device monitoring and management via Accelerated View with minimal data usage
- Retail Chains
- Distributed Enterprise
- ISP / Telecom
- Managed Services