Check Point Power-1 security appliances enable organizations to maximize security in high-performance environments such as large campuses or data centers. They combine Check Point Firewall, IPsec VPN and Intrusion Prevention (IPS) Software Blades with advanced acceleration and networking technologies for multi-Gbps environments.
Maximum security appliance performance and flexibility
- Ensures availability and low latency to critical applications
- Field upgradable for maximum performance flexibility—Power-1 11000 Series
- Up to 30 Gbps firewall throughput and best-in-class IPS performance with 15 Gbps
Simplified administration with centralized management
- Centralized management of security policy for all sites via a single console
- Centralized, automatic defense updates protect networks from new attacks
- Streamlines deployment of enterprise security for large offices and data centers
Extensible, on-demand security via Software Blade Architecture
- Preloaded with the unique software blade architecture
- Protect against emerging threats with additional Software Blades
- Extensible to include URL Filtering and other XTM protections
Maximum Security and Performance
Power-1 security appliances offer maximum availability of business-critical applications with up to 30 Gbps of firewall throughput and total system throughput (for both firewall and IPS) of up to 15 Gbps.
Manageability, Modularity and Serviceability
Power-1 security appliances allow users to remotely monitor and control the appliance, including device maintenance and administration. Modular, add-on options include 10 GbE modules, plus redundant, hot-swappable power supplies and hard drives.
Streamlined Deployment and Management
Power-1 security appliances offer an intuitive wizard to facilitate initial configuration, as well as web-based administration and central management capabilities to ensure quick, easy and secure administration from anywhere in the network.
Centralized, Automatic Updates
Centralized, automatic defense updates via the Check Point Update Service protect your networks from new attacks.
Integrated into flexible Software Blade Architecture
Designed for the Check Point Software Blade Architecture, Power-1 security appliances deliver flexibility and low total cost of ownership by allowing customers to quickly expand security protections to meet changing requirements.