The FortiGate-20C and FortiWiFi-20C are ideal for small locations and teleworkers. Service Providers seeking to deliver highly differentiated security services via customer premise equipment (CPE) will also be interested in these devices as they provide a robust set of security features at a very attractive price point.
They are configured with four 10/100/1000 switchable LAN ports, one 10/100/1000 WAN port and 2 GB of internal storage. Supporting dedicated IPsec VPN tunnels for secure remote access, these appliances provide multiple security enforcement technologies to protect against malware and other threats that can target endpoints in unprotected remote networks. The FortiWiFi-20 has the added convenience of being a wireless access point, eliminating the need for running cables to every device it protects.
By consolidating multiple security enforcement technologies into a single appliance, the FortiGate-20C and FortiWiFi-20C eliminate the need for disparate hardware devices and software solutions. They allow you to simplify your network while improving secure access to small offices, branch offices and retail locations at a substantially reduced total cost of ownership. The FortiExplorer installation wizard makes installation and configuration easy by providing easy to follow instructions for basic configuration, such as admin password, WAN and LAN settings, and device registration.
- Multi-threat protection, including firewall, application control, IPS, application control, antivirus, antispyware, antispam, VPN, web filtering, and data leakage prevention
- Low cost of entry for large scale deployments of multiple telecommuters or remote offices
- Unlimited user licensing minimizes operating costs and ensures that changes in number of users do not interfere with network availability
- One WAN interface and four internal switch ports offer two security zones for policy enforcement at remote sites
- Desktop form factor is compact and lightweight for unobtrusive placement or mounting