The FortiGate-1000C appliance seamlessly integrates essential security and networking functions into a single device to help identify and control today's threat landscape. The high speed throughput of IPS and application control features of the FortiGate-1000C makes it ideal for financial services organizations and other latency-sensitive environments looking to increase visibility and control over applications, users, and data.
The purpose-built FortiASIC™ Network Processor enables the FortiGate-1000C to deliver security throughput at switching speeds. Twenty-four hardware accelerated ports, allow networks to enforce security policies between network segmentation points for layered security with switch-like performance.
An additional purpose-built processor, the FortiASIC Content Processor, accelerates pattern matching and other computationally-intensive tasks, leading to improved VPN and antivirus scanning. . The high port density enables you to create multiple security zones for various departments, users, access methods, and devices. You get the benefit of greater control over your security polices while ensuring your security platform does not become network bottleneck.
- FortiGate consolidated security enables you to improve protection while reducing the complexity of your network by eliminating stand-alone technologies
- Advanced application control enables you to define and enforce policies for thousands of applications running across your networks regardless of port or the protocol
- FortiASIC processors provide assurance that the security device will not become a bottleneck in the network
- Data leakage prevention that helps identify and prevent the transfer of sensitive information outside of network perimeters, even when applications encrypt their communications
- Virtual private network (VPN) technology enforces complete content inspection and multi-threat protection. Traffic optimization prioritizes critical communications traversing VPN tunnels
- FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer centralized management and reporting appliances simplify the deployment, monitoring, and maintenance of the security infrastructure