The FortiWiFi-50B appliance offers complete security and high performance for telecommuters and small office/home office (SOHO) applications. Its FortiOS operating system offers a full suite of security services in one hardened platform: antivirus/antispyware/antimalware, intrusion prevention (IPS), web filtering, stateful firewall and traffic shaping, and IPSec/SSL VPN. This combination offers superior protection against threats such as IM/P2P traffic, phishing and pharming, and sophisticated blended threats. Rapid, turn-key deployment and easy management deliver low total cost of ownership and facilitate compliance with important legislative requirements such as PCI-DSS and Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Integrated, all-in-one security delivers enterprise-class multi-threat protection for small-businesses, remote offices, and home offices.
- Dual WAN links for redundant ISP connections deliver higher availability with load balancing and failover, and bring scalability and reliability to telecommuters and SOHO applications.
- Three internal switch ports eliminate need for additional hub, reducing equipment investment and management burden.
- Available FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer appliances simplify security management and reduce operating expenses in multiple deployments.
- FortiGuard Subscription Services deliver automated, real-time, up-to-date protection against security threats and exploits.