The FortiMail-3000C messaging security appliance delivers proven, powerful messaging security for large enterprises, carriers, service providers. It can process up to 1.2 million inbound and outbound emails per hour with full antivirus and antispam filtering. Local storage of messages and content facilitate policy compliance while reducing the need to deploy and configure additional storage devices or services.
FortiMail 3000C Features & Benefits
- Device-based licensing eliminates per-user fees to significantly lower entry cost and ongoing maintenance costs Delivers complementary, layered protection (when used in conjunction with FortiGate appliances) that provides messaging security and separates low-latency perimeter and high-latency email functions for more efficient operation
- Identity-Based Encryption delivered in the option of push and pull ensures secure delivery of confidential or regulated content
- Customized and predefined dictionaries detect the accidental or intentional loss of confidential or regulated data. Aids in PCI/DSS, HIPAA compliance
- Antispam gateway that retrieves endpoint information enables Carriers and Service Providers to block spamming endpoints (including smart phones), preventing blacklisting of legitimate subscribers.
- High availability (HA) options for increased reliability
- Flexible deployment options (Transparent, Gateway, and Server) adapt to organizational needs and budget, minimizing infrastructure improvements and service disruptions
- Specialized MTA engine delivers high peak capacity, intelligent routing, QoS, virtualization, and inbound and outbound SMTP routing for maximum messaging performance
- Integrated logging and reporting engine provides visibility into messaging usage, quarantine statistics, and other management information
- FortiGuard subscription services deliver dynamic updates to antispam and antivirus functionality through intelligence gathered by Fortinet's dedicated global threat research team
FortiMail appliances and virtual appliances are proven, powerful messaging security platforms for any size organization – from small businesses to carriers, service providers, and large enterprises. Purpose-built for the most demanding messaging systems, FortiMail appliances employ Fortinet’s years of experience in protecting networks against spam, malware, and other message-borne threats.
FortiMail prevents your messaging systems from becoming threat delivery systems. Its inbound filtering engine blocks spam and malware before it can clog your network and affect users. Its outbound inspection technology prevents other antispam gateways from blacklisting your users by blocking outbound spam and malware, including mobile traffic. FortiMail dynamic and static user-blocking gives you granular control over all of your email policies and users.
Enforce secure content delivery with FortiMail Identity-Based Encryption (IBE), S/MIME, or TLS email encryption options. Prevent accidental and intentional loss of confidential data using FortiMail predefined or customized dictionaries.
High Performance and Unmatched Flexibility
FortiMail appliances provide high-performance email routing and security by utilizing multiple high-accuracy antispam filters. When coupled with industry leading real-time antivirus and antispyware protection from FortiGuard Services, FortiMail provides you with extremely fast and accurate messaging security that won’t affect end users or delay their communications. Deploy messaging security in the mode that best suits your environment and users with FortiMail’s unmatched flexibility.