Check Point UTM-1 Edge appliances deliver proven, best-in-class security—right out of the box! These simple, all-in-one appliances allow branch offices to deploy comprehensive security quickly and easily. These appliances offer robust performance, powerful central management and advanced wireless options.
Comprehensive UTM security for branch offices
- Integrates enterprise-class Firewall, IPS,VPN, NAC, URL Filtering, Anti-malware and Messaging Security
- Comprehensive, all-in-one security appliances for SMB/MSSP segments-starting at just $600
Easy Deployment and Management
- Manage thousands of remote appliances from a single, central console
- Automatic software updates, monitoring and reporting-all built-in
- Seamless 802.11n WiFi and 3G wireless connectivity
- Support for ADSL annexe A or B
High availability and performance
- Gigabit Firewall performance and multi-Gigabit port-density for increased bandwidth demands
- High availability and load balancing for persistent connectivity and service availability
Best-in-class Integrated Firewall and IPS
UTM-1 Edge appliances include the industry’s most proven firewall technology, based on the same Check Point technologies that secure the Fortune 100. Comprehensive network access control (NAC) allows blocking of unwanted applications such as IM and P2P, while an advanced intrusion prevention system (IPS) ensures protection of remote sites from both known and unknown threats, such as Denial-of-Service, post scans and buffer overflows.
IPSec VPN connectivity secures communications between site-to-site and remote locations. Support for multiple VPN clients—such as Check Point Endpoint Connect, SecureClient, SecuRemote and L2TP—offers flexibility for users.
Anti-malware and Messaging Security
Malware protection is integrated at the gateway, blocking worms and viruses before they enter the network. On-the-fly decompression of unlimited file sizes enables thorough scanning. Check Point Messaging Security blocks spam and provides comprehensive protection for an organizations’ messaging infrastructure.