The Aerohive BR200 Router series streamlines branch office deployments with compact, cloud-enabled routers that are engineered for enterprises that are big on security and performance.
The BR200 platforms provide essential networking and management capabilities to connect, secure, and manage branch offices. With the deep, feature-rich HiveOS Routing at its core, fast roaming, user-based access control, fully stateful firewall policies, and additional security and RF networking features are all included without the need for a centralized or dedicated controller. Combining these award-winning capabilities with cloud-based services provides the BR200 the unique flexibility and ease of use to drastically reduce time-to-operation of large-scale branch rollouts.
The BR200 series comes in two models: the BR200 and the BR200-WP. The BR200 provides LAN connectivity along with the feature-rich capabilities of HiveOS routing, including RADIUS server/proxy, secure wired access, and cloud-based management. The BR200-WP includes all of that as well as PoE (Power over Ethernet) and 3x3 3 spatial stream 802.11a/b/g/n Aerohive enterprise Wi-Fi.
Features & Benefits:
Flexible and Reliable Connectivity
- Built-in identity-based access control, network-based mobile device management, and simplified client health statistics
- Ability to make edge-based forwarding decisions based on identity and device type
Enterprise Class Wi-Fi Security
- Integrated spectrum analysis and WIPS with no additional licensing fees (BR200-WP only)
- Support for the full Aerohive HiveOS enterprise suite, including Private Pre-Shared Key Self Registration and Active Directory integration for authentication offload and resiliency at branch locations
Simple and Secure Unified Network Management
- Includes 5 Gigabit Ethernet switch ports, a single 802.11n radio, a USB port for 3G/4G WAN backup, and is powered using an AC power adaptor
- Central administrator can control port, power, and wireless access remotely regardless of where the BR200s are physically located
- Easily provisioned and configured from HiveManager without any pre-staging required
- Easily combines with Aerohive Access Points to create a scalable and easily-managed branch office solution