The FortiGate-3140B consolidated security appliance offers exceptional levels of performance, deployment flexibility and security for large enterprise networks. Built from the ground up by Fortinet, the FortiGate-3140B combines three essential elements to achieve these benefits: custom hardware including FortiASIC™ processors, high port density, and multi-threat security from the FortiOS™ operating system. Moreover, whether protecting virtualized infrastructure, cloud-providing infrastructure, or traditional IT infrastructure, the inclusion of 10-GbE ports and up to 58 Gbps of firewall performance make this appliance ideal for protecting high-bandwidth networks built around traditional, virtualized, or cloud-providing IT infrastructures.
- Outstanding value as a 10-GbE network security appliance with best-in class firewall price-performance
- Highest 10-GbE port density in its class
- Advanced FortiASIC designs maximize throughput and deliver wire-speed firewall performance at 10-GbE and GbE link speeds
- Redundant, hot-swappable power supplies minimize single-point failures
- Available FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer integration simplifies security management, reporting, and analysis while reducing operating expenses
- FortiGuard Subscription Services deliver automated, real-time, and up-to-date protection against security threats