Ruggedized, outdoor cloud-managed wireless LAN
The Meraki MR62 is an enterprise class, single-radio 802.11n cloud managed access point designed for deployments in harsh outdoor locations and industrial indoor environments. The MR62 uses advanced 802.11n technologies including MIMO and beamforming to deliver the throughput and reliable coverage required by the most demanding business applications, even in harsh environments.
MR62 and Meraki Cloud Management: A Powerful Combo
The MR62 is managed via the Meraki cloud, with an intuitive browser-based interface that lets you get up and running quickly without training or certifications. Since the MR62 is self-configuring and managed over the web, it can even be deployed at a remote location without on-site IT staff.
The MR62 is monitored 24x7 from the Meraki cloud, which delivers real-time alerts if your network encounters problems. Remote diagnostics tools also enable real-time troubleshooting over the web.
The MR62’s firmware is always kept up to date from the cloud. New features, bug fixes, and enhancements are delivered seamlessly over the web, so you never have to manually download software updates or worry about missing security patches.
- Ideal for harsh outdoor and industrial indoor environments
- Single radio 802.11n with up to 300 Mbps throughput
- Focused sector coverage with optional panel antennas
- Self-healing mesh routing
- Layer 7 application fingerprinting and QoS
- Built-in enterprise security, guest access, and NAC
- Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
- Automatic cloud-based RF optimization with spectrum analysis
- Real-time WIPS with Air Marshal